Now Hiring Fall 2023 Staff
Interested in making a difference? Join Team High 5 today!
- Summer Camp Counselors
- After School Counselors
- Swim Instructors/Lifeguards
- Laser Tag Referees
- Membership Services
World-Renowned Swim Programs
Since 1963, High 5 has been a family-first multi-purpose facility, dedicated to making positive impacts on the lives of residents in the region and beyond.
WHERE YOU BELONG
High 5, Inc. is where the community comes together to play, learn, meet, compete, explore, enjoy, bond and connect with families, friends and new faces. There’s always something new to love and someone new to meet. Everyone feels like they belong at High 5 and with a High 5 Value-Added Membership, now you truly can!
Come see why you belong at High 5!
WHERE YOU BELONG
As a High 5 Member, you have exclusive access to superior programs, outstanding facilities and wide-open spaces that offer endless opportunities for children, teens, adults, athletes and those with special needs to thrive personally, academically, athletically, competitively, recreationally, socially and confidently. All ages, all abilities and all ambitions are welcome. And all High 5 Members are welcome to enjoy:
- After-school programs
- Adult swimming programs
- Competitive aquatic programs
- Swimming lessons for all ages and levels
- Adult tennis classes and workouts
- Pickleball courts
- Youth tennis lessons
- Competitive tennis training
- Summer and seasonal tennis camps
- Facility rental for parties, corporate outings, youth group activities and more!
- Children’s summer camp program
- Spacious playgrounds and walkways
- Wide-open spaces for people with special needs in the TRIDENT program
High 5 brings fun and fulfillment together! Now, you can get even more from the activities, opportunities and experiences you value with a High 5 Value-Added Membership! Discover the additional benefits of belonging:
- Special pricing with greater savings
- Early registration for after-school, summer camp and athletic programs
- Bigger, better facilities
- Faster check-in
- Exclusive invitations to members-only events
- New opportunities for cross-program training at reduced rates
- Member-driven discounts on court rentals, summer camp, merchandise and more!
HOW YOU BELONG
Becoming a Member is fast and easy! the button below to view our Membership options. For more information, call us at (813) 689-0908.
Junior – $40 per month, per person
Individual – $55 per month, per person
Family – $75 per month, per household
Pickleball Only - $30 per month, per person
Non-member One-Day Guest Pass – $10 per person, per day